Friday, December 21, 2007

YAY me! I'm SO done!

I have finally completed the scrapbook! Its done and going in the mail today! The 21st... not the 1st like I had originally planned. Oh well, at least mom and dad won't get their prezzie early! They know its coming and hopefully they get it before New Years Day!

Here are my last three pages, I don't like them much, but when it gets to be 4am and you won't allow yourself to go to bed till its finished, what can you do?!

Sheesh I was a geeky looking kid!


















I thought it would be nice for my parents to get to know my Aussie family as well.

















The LAST page I'll ever do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shelly, these are fantastic! I love the extended family pages.! the family tree looks great. I love the hairdo's on your younger photos :)