Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas 2009 Cards

Just a quick one because the subject of my last post has taken up waaayy too much of my time lately!

These are my cards for Christmas 2009. They're very simple because of the aforementioned last post, but I did so many they took me two whole days to complete.

Here is the front


















We have simple Bazill Basics cardstock. I soaked the right side of the card with my aquwash brush, then pulled it/tore it apart to form a softly frayed edge.

The first image of the tree is stamped in Hunter Green Stampin' Up ink.
The second tree image is first stamped with VersaMark, then embossed in gold. Boy, does new embossing powder make a difference!

The words on the bottom are stamped in the same hunter green.
It's then finished off with a Hunter Green grosgrain ribbon.

The Inside












The inside left is stamped with a whimsical holly looking design in the same hunter green. I stamped off the stamp once to fade the ink.

The right side is printed on the computer.

Happy Christmas to those that visit my blog. I hope your new year is a happy and prosperous one!

No comments: