Tuesday, October 30, 2007

PhotoShop crafty

Crafts CAN come in different forms. I went through a PhotoShop phase for a while and wanted to share a couple of my favorites, because, in a way, creating these slides IS a sort of a craft. And I'm doing a CNET blog course and need to follow up my post with evidence in case someone from the class decides to stop by.

The following are my favorite before and after photos. I did these for our churches overhead announcement thing. I took a picture of some of our youth then used a site called iStockphoto, which I highly suggest to anyone looking for high quality photos. It does cost, but the cost is nominal. You can even upload your own photos for sale.

The first picture was taken in the parking lot at church and turned into a beach photo. I love how this turned out and it has to be my number one favorite.

Before:


After:


Before:

After:

No comments: