Thursday, December 20, 2007

Getting down to the Christmas present wire

I'm getting to the last couple of pages for my parents scrapbook. Its going out late as I said in my last post, but I suppose after knowing me as long as they have, my parents probably expect that.

So here are a few more pages I've finished recently. Keep in mind, again, this album is only 8x8, I've never scrapbooked before, and it's now a mad dash to just get it done.

Mom always teased me that this was the picture she was going to show my boyfriends and husband... it could have been worse, really!





































2 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Gorgeous pages. What does your sign say that you are holding above your head!! Looks like you had a very nice childhood. Your parrots are beautiful Happy holiday. chris

My name is Shelly... said...

Hi Chris, that wasn't a sign I was holding, it was a box. Sitting on a potty chair with a box over my head...destined to be a rocket scientist! lol