Friday, December 14, 2007

A Special Christmas Card

Every year I'm asked to make a special Christmas card for our pastors so the associate pastors can put in the love offering from the church. What an honour.


This is what I came up with this year. Unfortunately, the star was a bit smaller than I really wanted it to be. I really wish the whole thing would have turned out better.

Its a 6x6 card. I used white textured bazzill as a base, then layered white silk paper torn around the edges. I then layered a different textured white bazzill, a piece of red, another piece of white, then the plain, flat white ran through a crimper. I attached the star with a jump ring and tied it all together with white organza ribbon. On the inside I made two slits to insert the check. I also made an envelope to go with it.

No comments: