Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sigh, almost done! My first and last scrapbook.

I'm getting through the pictures, and have come up with a layout for the picture from the last post. Thanks to Michelle I think it turned out ok. The picture, in the first place, was really dark and blurry, I had to PhotoShop the heck out of it to get it as bright and clear as I did, but I didn't dare take it any further. Oh well, at least I have a 5 year old picture of me!

The little rectangle of paper on the left swivels, there are two pieces there and I thought I'd journal what I loved about the farm, and mom could do the same, or write whatever she wanted. Its very plain, but oh well. Keep in mind that this is an 8x8 album, so less really is more!


















This is my "cousin" page. I found this background paper at the Scrapbook Superstore and thought it was perfect, and I just so happened to have cardstock about the same color to tie it all together. As you can tell, its a double page spread. I've got a couple of those in this album.






I miss my cousins...

No comments: