Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Yellow page that took me all over town looking for flowers...

I forgot to add this one a couple of days ago. I have a feeling the very first thing mom will add will be "independant"...


















This page was another double. On the backs of these pages, where the pictures backs would be, I drew rectangles and did some journaling about each picture. Its really surprising how much a picture can jog your memory about people, places, events, etc. On the stamped dresses, I used a bit of pink Kindy Glitz. I usually don't use that type of thing, too tizzy for me, but I think in this instance it worked. Although, the dress on the left DID look a lot better before I had to fix it. I left it on the table to dry and accidently pushed another piece of paper over the top of it. I think we've all done something silly like that and had to fix it!



















I have 4, maybe 5 more pages to do to finish this scrapbook.

1 comment:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Love the picture of you in yellow..
Cute scrapbook pages. I have one as Raggedy Ann too...and a winged monkey from the Wizard of Oz..Same time frame. Happy Holdiays, Chris