Thursday, November 29, 2007

Eeek! Scrapbooking Shelly?!

I said I would never get into scrapbooking because I don't have children and honestly was just never that interested in it. I mean, face it, either you do scrapbooking or you're a card maker... that's what I've been told anyway!

If anyone has any comments on my pages, please, I'd love to hear them! And perhaps some more experienced scrapbookers might have some ideas?? I have one picture in particular that is really special. I have NO idea what to do with it.
















Last time I visited my parents they had my pictures scattered all over with no rhyme or reason, so I asked mom to plunk them all into an envelope and send them to me. I told her not to worry, I wasn't going to destroy them and she'd get them all back. Well, she technically will, but I PhotoShopped all of them, boy are THEY in for a surprise or two! I LOVE PhotoShop! Some of my pictures were so dark and blurry, but they've all turned out phenominal and I know mom will love the results.

If you know her... don't tell! Its a Christmas present!

This is the first page I have ever done. I know someone who doesn't like it, but she knows what I think of that ;-)



















This is, so far, the page I like most.


















I'm not all that keen on this one. It was the second one I've done.


















And what scrapbook would be complete without a Christmas page?!


















There will be more to come. I'm working on a yellow page right now that I had to run all over today trying to find flowers that would work. Isn't it funny how, well, this MAY just be me, but you figure you have enough of anything you might need for a project. Then a special page might come up, and all of a sudden your creativity takes you in a completely different direction and you have nothing! Nothing you have already got will work for this particular page, and out you go, scouring the city for that perfect piece of cardstock, background paper, or embellishment. I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me.

One of these days, I'm going to try a project using only the things I own at that time.... yeah riiight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I am so impressed. I love them. So much better then the 1st one.... :)